- This event has passed.
TRE Providers Only – Advanced Training
November 30, 2018 @ 9:30 am - December 2, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$550
TRE® Providers Only-Advanced Training
Touch & Non-Touch Intervention
November 30th – December 2nd, 2018
3 day training $550
- Humility of practice
- Intervention – what new – what is review & why?
- Generational trauma – being there?
- Learning to read the human organism
- Where & why is the body holding stress, tension & trauma
- Diverse Bodies – Why & how to modify?
- TRE- the sequence
- B-C-S Intervention
- TRE with a chair & exercise modifications 101 & 201
TRE®Certification Trainer: Donna Phillips
Exercise Physiologist, Certified Yoga Therapist, ERYT-500, Pilates Teacher
With over 30 years of experience working with diversified bodies and holds advanced certifications in spinal issues/back pain and osteoporosis. Donna was introduced to TRE in 2008 and became a TRE Certification Trainer in 2013.
She has had the opportunity to introduce TRE to populations with chronic pain, autoimmune, back/spine issues, amputees, athletes, first responders, children/teens, military warriors & their families, medical & mental healthcare professionals and many more.
- Specializes in TRE modifications, various intervention styles and how to ‘read’ the physical & energetic body.
- Lecturing on the Physiology of Stress – How stress, tension & trauma affect the “whole person”. Biologically, Chemically, Neurologically.
- How does stress effect each system of the human organism?
- Exploring the various areas of our bodies bones & musculature and how it holds life’s emotion & story.
- Discussions on What is Resiliency? How does the human organism ‘let go’?
- Integration of TRE into your professional practice or creating a business
- Learning the tools to teach and be an exceptional TRE provider
- and much more!