Children’s Yoga Teacher Training
To teach Children’s yoga you must possess the heart for ‘creativity’. This fun filled teacher training will take your teaching skills to a different level. Learning to teach all ages, pre-school to high school age children the essence of yoga at where they are at in their stage of life.
You will discover the joyful kid within yourself, deepen your understanding of how children of all ages play and explore connecting and centering with their self and create connections within the community, sharing your yogic inspiration to all.
This program involves 3-four day consecutive weekends, reading assignments, homestudy projects, and journaling your home practice.
- Some Topics & Outcomes from this program:
- Learn the skill of teaching children of all ages
- Teaching mind-body awareness
- Learn to teach Pranayama – Asana – Meditation to children
- Creative art of cueing preschool & elementary ages
- Yoga & Integration into athletics
- Sequencing for a children’s yoga class, all age categories
- Developmental Anatomy & Physiology
- Stress and Children & Teens
- Ethics & Professional Boundaries
Yoga Alliance 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate or the equivalent
1 year teaching yoga
2 years personal yoga practice
Acceptance of Application
This 150 hour Children’s Yoga Teacher Training program exceeds all standards established by the Yoga Alliance 95 hour Children’s Yoga Teacher Training-RCYT